born in Belgrade 1932.
Author, director and producer of works for theater, radio and television, writer of three books, photographer, occasionally theatre set and TV designer, retired university professor (FDU), directed about eighty theatre spectacles in ex/Yugoslavia, England, Bulgaria and USA., director of over 100 television productions, dramas, short films, TV series, experimental works etc., directed a hundred of radio plays, author of many original radiophonique works and electro-acoustic compositions commissioned by Radio Belgrade, ORF (Kunstradio), Radio France, RAI, WDR, SFB, Spanish national radio, New American Radio, Deutschlandradio, SWR, Finish radio, ABC (Australia) co-initiator of sound-art workshops at ORF (Kunstradio), Faeroe Island, Technical Universality in Sydney, Helsinki, Copenhagen, one of the composers for Terrence Malick’s films "The Thin Red Line", ”Tree of Life”, ”To the Wonder”, “Knight of Cups”, ”Song to Songs” and soon coming ”Radegund”.
- Other Radio Works:
- "L'Angelo Dimenticato di Matera" commissioned by
RAI (Sound Art Festival in Matera, Italy).
- "Metropolis Belgrade", "Sound Testament of Mount
Athos", "Metropolis Arles" and "Laguna Venezia"
commissioned by WDR, Köln.
- "H.P.V." commissioned by Ylesradio, Finland.
- "The Prophecy of the Kremna Village" commissioned
by New American Radio, New York.
- "The Isle of Dying Donkeys", "Understanding the
Sound", "The Sanctuary of the Whales" "The Prayer for
one Galiola" and others commissioned by
- "Ma maison" commissioned by Atelier de Creation
Radiophonique, Radio France.
- "Le Sacre du Mal - notturno Bosniaco",
commisioned by RAI - RADIOUNO.
- "Les Vents de Camargue", author's production
- "Opera Balcanica", produced at ABC, Sydney,
Australia, The Listening Room program.
- "Fear of the Birds", commissioned by Kunstradio,
Arsenije lives in Belgrade (Yugoslavia) and in
Rovinj (Croatia) where is working in his home studio,
he is married and has a daughter called Ana.